Our website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User. In many cases, the web browser by default allows the storage of cookies on the end device of the User. At any time in the program in which we browse websites, you can change settings or delete information about cookies.
Types of cookies on the page:
– PHPSESSID – Cookies contain only a reference to the session stored on the web server. No information is stored in the user’s browser and this cookie can only be used by the current website. The cookie is automatically deleted when the browser session ends.
– _ga – The default Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users. The validity period is 2 years from the date of saving.
– _gid – The default Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users. Validity period 24 hours from the date of saving.
– _gat – The default Google Analytics cookie is used to reduce the speed of the request. The validity period is 1 minute from the date of saving.
– qtrans_front_language – A cookie used to save the site’s language version. Validity period 1 year from the date of saving.
– wpgdprc-consent-14 – The cookie logs permission to save cookies so that it will not be displayed every time the user enters the site. Expiration time 1 year.
By entering our website, the server that supports it automatically saves specific data sets. The records saved in the log file contain, among others:
- your IP address
- server date and time
- time of sending the request
- URL of the visited website
- amount of data transferred
- URL of the website from which the user was redirected
This data is used for statistical purposes, fault diagnosis and for security reasons (to prevent abuse).
Data is not associated with specific users using the site and is not used for identification purposes.